Sunday, January 31, 2010

Snowed in

My daughter Melissa has urged me to begin blogging again, so here goes! I had a dickens of a time getting back on. Thanks to my friend Neil we worked through it and are ready to roll. I figure if it was difficult then the enemy tried to defeat me but we perserverved and I pray I will honor the Lord in all that is shared.

What a beautiful sight as I look out on the landscape. The snow is so bright that the sun just glows off it. You need sunglasses to look out!

That is what I imagine Moses looking like as He came off that mountain after being with the Lord. God's glory was all over him. He literally glowed. I pray that as God has given us a respite from the busyness of the world that we have taken the opportunity to come into His presence. Now let us go out with the light of His glory on us to a lost and dying world. Let's be bold about our source of that light without fear or trembling.

Charles Stanly shared this morning about God's Presence. Have you sensed His presence in a powerful way? His presence energizes us.
1. Ask Him to show you ay sin in your life
2. Surrender things that are stumbling blocks in your life
3. Be available for Him to speak to you anything He desires.

Mind you, to hear from Him you must set aside the time to be with Him. When you have been with Him then and only then will you shine with His glory. He waits for you. Will you show up?

Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment