Friday, June 12, 2009

Vacation time has come and almost gone

We look so forward to our vacation. We plan so much to do, and pack and the time finally arrives. Often times we are disappointed with our time or we have so much fun we don't want it to end. What am I saying? I never want it to end.

I have gotten so much done with the ministry this week with little down time. God has blessed me so much this week. We have a new board member, a new volunteer, a new opportunity to minister to other families, help to sponsor 3 young boys to go to camp. Wow, God totally amazes me. I love to be about His business. It has been an exciting week.

Now comes a little R & R. Tomorrow I will be traveling topless with our daughter. (In her convertible that is). Then I will be traveling with a couple of great friends to the lake for some sun and fun. I have way too many books and projects packed, but you never know what you will be in the mood to accomplish, right?

Of course today I raided the grocery store in preparation for our time away. I will be providing the meal for one night and of course have plenty of other goodies. We act like we are going to be gone for days. I can't wait to get away on both adventures. We never know what God has in store for us. I look for His divine appointments everywhere I go.

Hope you are having a good summer. We can't complain about no rain this year huh! What good does it do to complain anyway, we are not in control but praise God we know who is.

sk

No comments:

Post a Comment