Thursday, June 7, 2012

Headed to NYC

Every-time my friends and I went on a trip to NYC our granddaughter's always wanted to go.  So the time has come....we are flying out this Saturday morning.  We are going with my friend Cindy and her granddaughter Madison.  It has been fun chatting about what we are going to do and where we are going to go.
We plan to take them to see Mary Poppins, climb to the top of the Empire State building, go to see the Statue of Liberty, the Central Park Zoo, and lots of other things.  We look forward to the encounter's God has for us along the way, cause we always have them.
Please be praying for us as we travel.  I am looking forward to making lots of memories as we spend time together.  Maybe I will have the privilege of taking the grandson's in a few years.  I will look forward to sharing our adventure with you when we return.  I will eat plenty of Cheesecake for you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment