Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Day 42

MISSED OPPORTUNITY



"And don't forget to pray for me. Pray that I'll know what to say an have the change to say it at the right time, telling the mystery to one and all"  Ephesians 6:19.



Have you ever felt you missed an opportunity to share Christ with someone. How did it make you feel? Recently that occurred to me. We had a water leak from the main street began to leak in the yard

.

Once the plumber came and surveyed the situation we discovered we needed to replace the pipelines at the spot that was wet. He advised us to replace the whole pipe but it would be a lot more costly, so we just had the leak repaired. While he was  there I sensed the urge to speak to him about his relationship with the Lord.... but I didn't. After he left I beat myself up over my missed opportunity!



A few weeks later the line sprung another leak. We decided to we would have the whole line replaced instead of just repairing it this time.  As the plumber pulled up I noticed it was the same guy. It was like God had given me another chance. You can bet I didn't miss this opportunity to share with him. The thing is that we are not often given that second chance to share with someone so hopefully I learned a very valuable lesson... not to put off the still small voice that prompts me to share my faith. After all it is the most important decision someone may ever make.



 Will you choose to share your faith with someone today? I can tell you it is not a good feeling to know you have missed the opportunity. Tell God's message to one an all!


No comments:

Post a Comment