Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Day 74

You Are Beautiful to God
Listen, spirit as your Lover tells you from the Song of Solomon 4:1, 9-10 that you are His beautiful one: “How beautiful you are, my beloved! Oh, how beautiful! All beautiful you are, my beloved; there is no flaw in you. You have ravished my heart, my sister, my bride with one look of your eyes, with one link of your necklace. How fair is your love, my sister, my bride! How much better than wine is your love, and the scent of your perfumes is better than all spices!”
One day I shared a conversation with a patient while preparing her for surgery. She had such a sweet spirit and we were able to talk freely. She had experienced divorce, the accident of her daughter, who was left severely physically incapacitated, had been diagnosed with breast cancer, and was separated, from her present husband.
As she talked, she began to express how much she had disappointed God with her wrong decisions and choices. She feared facing God at the judgment seat. I was able to share with her that if she had confessed those things God had promised to remember them no more. In fact, He had cast them as far as the east was from the west. Yes, we will all have things to answer for, but not for those things He has forgiven us for.
She felt she was not attractive because of her nose, her this, her that, but I told her how beautiful she was in God’s eyes. Haven’t you met folks who were very attractive physically, only to find out that their spirit was not attractive? On the other hand you know people who may not be attractive outwardly, but who have the most beautiful spirit.
What does God say? Man looks on the outward appearance, but He looks on the heart. Hollywood has brain washed us into thinking the outward is most important.
Do you find yourself feeling like this young lady----like you’ve made too many mistakes for God to express how beautiful you are? I believe we are preparing the gowns we will wear as we live out our lives in preparation for our meeting with our Bride-Groom Lover one day. They will either be pure white embroidered with pearls and precious, stones or dingy, dirty with the filth of the world. We each have the choice of hearing the words of our scripture today or hearing, depart, I never knew you. What is your choice today? You are ALL beautiful to me and I know you are to our Father.
Have you allowed the enemy to deceive you as he whispers that you are ugly or worthless? If so, will you right now accept God's words of affirmation? He says you are beautiful, will you believe Him? Strive to develop your beauty on the inside as you apply His Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment