Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Day 77

Whispers in the Wind
"The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit" John 3:8 NKJV.
Years ago a newsletter came to me in the mail. In it was an article by Jack Hayford which was so encouraging to me as I walked through the rough times with my prodigal. I want to share it here with the hopes that it will encourage you on this March day.
"Every March brings the reminder of God's dealing with young people to establish His will in their lives. This March He is ready to do the same.
In Isaiah 43:5-7, God declares His commitment to breathe His call to our descendants "from the west and east, the north, and the south. He says, "I will bring them, I will say, Give them up. Do not keep them back. Believe my Word of promise. There is no place My voice cannot reach your children. Call upon Me---and I will call unto them!
With the words from our key passage our Lord not only describes God's supernatural ability to breathe life into deadened spirits, but also He teaches us the wisdom of refusing to doubt He is at work in people we despair of reaching or in human circumstances we think may be beyond redemption
.
Even now, I am already going before you, faithful servant. I am breathing into the dark corners of hearts that are darkened, blinded, bound and tormented. Though no one knows what I am doing or with whom I am dealing each one of them is aware of it!"
We pray unto God and God calls unto our prodigal. He is the One Who breathes life into a seemingly hopeless situation. Cry unto Him today and everyday. No one is beyond redemption; no one!

No comments:

Post a Comment