Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Day 20

Visits to prison

“… I was in prison and you visited me” Matthew 25:36 b

Each time I go to visit an inmate at our local jail I remember the many times I walked that long hall to see my own son. I was always on the verge of tears and had that sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. The thought always came “how did we get here?” I know that you might be asking that same question where you are today.

 Our thoughts and prayers are with you as you try to sort out all the pieces of this insane puzzle. And might seem like someone came in and tore apart your vision of a perfect family. You might think you will never get all of the pieces back together. But… do you believe that Bible when it says, “ With God all things are possible?” We might not be able to see the picture completed in our misery, but God does. He can put all the pieces back together to make a masterpiece in His timing. Allow Him to put all the pieces back together in His timing.


No comments:

Post a Comment