Tuesday, January 13, 2015

On Wings of Hope Day 13

Chosen



“I have chosen you in the furnace of affliction.” Isaiah 48:10
Do you feel like you have been chosen on the furnace of affliction today as you deal with your circumstances?
Several years ago I remember my mentor saying. “Your family has been chosen.” I thought yeah right, chosen for affliction. At least that’s the way it seemed at the time as we had experienced several family tragedies along with our journey with our prodigal.
I don’t know about you but I wanted out of the furnace. It didn’t feel good at the time but that is where I learned to fully rely on Him.
Can you say, “Thank you for choosing me Lord, even in then furnace of affliction for it is there I learned not to fear. For you remained with me through it all.
Do you believe His promise to be with you in the furnace, to draw off the dross and prepare you for the future service and His glory? Praise Him in your affliction today.

No comments:

Post a Comment